Higher Level Teaching Assistant/Teaching Assistant and Mealtime Assistant
Date posted: 4th October 2021. Closing date: 15th October 2021.
We are a vibrant, small rural primary school and Governors are looking to appoint either a Higher Level Teaching Assistant or a Teaching Assistant and Meal Time Assistant. The level of appointment is dependent on experience, skills and qualifications and required from the end of October. This position will work across the whole school and you should have experience or working across all primary school key stages.
What we are looking for:
- You must be highly motivated, flexible and committed, with experience of working with children of all abilities;
- You will have a good knowledge of standards and progress and have a clear understanding of how children learn;
- You must have English and Maths GCSE as a minimum and experience of working with individuals, small groups, fulfilling classroom duties and using your own initiative;
- You will be able to build a strong rapport with children and use your creativity and innovation to enrich learning opportunities, ensuring that all children reach their full potential;
- You will enhance our team of committed individuals by always having high expectations and promoting the principles of inclusion;
- Excellent communication skills are essential;
We offer the opportunity to work:
- In a small, rural, caring school with a staff team who have high aspirations for all children;
- With staff who are highly motivated and committed to the very best for our children;
- In a welcoming, supportive environment where hard work and commitment is valued;
In addition to this role there is the opportunity to extend these hours to run a Before (8.00am-9.00am) and After School club (3.30pm - 4.30pm). In your application form please state if you would consider these additional hours.
More information regarding our school can be found at www.kingsnympton.devon.sch.uk or by telephoning 01769 580512.
We are committed to safeguarding and this role requires an enhanced DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence, professionalism and fluency in English.
The Governors at Kings Nympton Primary School (Part of the Woodland Federation) have not adopted ’pay portability’ within their pay policy.
An application form and further details are available below. Completed application forms should be returned to the School Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org Please apply by 9.00am on the closing date Friday 15th October 2021. Interviews will be held on Thursday 21st October 2021.