Our school colour is jade green, with grey trousers, shorts or skirts.
· school sweatshirt/cardigan (preferably with logo)
· white polo shirt
· grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore
· navy blue or grey socks/tights - no patterns
· flat hair bands - no large bows or elaborate designs
· black trainers or shoes that are suitable for exercise,
no open-toed shoes
The winter uniform may be worn year-round or children may wear a NAVY blue and white checked school dress during the warmer months. Please note that light blue and white checked school dresses are widely available but our uniform is NAVY blue and white check.
· Navy blue hoodie or fleece with school logo OR
· Plain navy blue or black, unbranded hoodie/sweatshirt or fleece
· Plain, unbranded navy blue or black shorts or joggers
· Plain white t-shirt
· Black trainers
On the days children have PE lessons or club, children should come to school wearing their PE kit. PE hoodies should only be worn on PE days and are not part of standard school uniform.
School sweatshirts (£11), cardigans (£12.50) and PE hoodies (£12.50) with the school logo (for adult sizes, add £2 per item) are available from:
Maritime Motifs, Griffins Yard, North Road, South Molton, EX36 3AZ
Free parking on-site. Telephone 01769 572727. Opening hours Mon-Fri, 0830-1700.
Plain jade green school sweatshirts are available online from supermarkets.
A small amount of second-hand uniform is available via the school office. The Friends of Kings Nympton also organise ad hoc second hand uniform sales. which are advertised in the school newsletter.
Children should have a school book bag and not a rucksack to carry their
reading books to and from home. Navy blue book bags printed with the school logo can be purchased via the SchoolGateway at a cost of £5.95.