School meals are prepared and cooked daily by our catering provider, SouthWest Norse, with a choice of hot and cold menus and dietary requirements catered for. The menu is on a 3 week rotation.
School Meals need to be ordered and purchased in advance by midnight on the Saturday a week ahead. Meals cost £2.40 each, payment and meal bookings should be made through the School Gateway.
All children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are eligible to receive school meals free of charge thanks to the Universal Infant Free School Meals funding, provided by the government. We urge you to book a meal choice, even if you choose a Home Packed Lunch as meals are cooked to order and not automatically provided
If you have any queries regarding school meals or if you wish to discuss a diagnosed food allergy that your child has, please contact the School Administrator on 01769 580512 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click below to see the revised menu for 18th September to 20th October:
School Meal - Special Themed Menus 2023
Should your child require a special diet i.e. gluten-free, dairy free; please complete the form below and return to school and SouthWest Norse.
Our menu meets the food standards.
- 1 or more portions of vegetables or salad as an accompaniment every day
- at least 3 different fruits, and 3 different vegetables each week
- an emphasis on wholegrain foods in place of refined carbohydrates
- an emphasis on making water the drink of choice:
- limiting fruit juice portions to 150mls
- restricting the amount of added sugars or honey in other drinks to 5%
- no more than 2 portions a week of food that has been deep fried, batter coated, or breadcrumb coated
- no more than 2 portions of food which include pastry each week