The main school colours are bottle green and grey/black.
Uniform should consist;
- Bottle green school sweatshirt or cardigan (with logo)
- White school polo shirt (plain or with logo) or white shirt or blouse
- Grey or black trousers, skirt or pinafore (green gingham summer dresses are acceptable)
- Green, black or grey, socks or tights. No patterns
- Black shoes or boots. No coloured trainers, open sandals or flip flops
- Named drawstring PE bag to store PE kit
- Black or navy shorts
- White t- shirt (plain or with logo)
- Plimsolls or trainers
The wearing of jewellery is restricted to stud earrings only. These must be removed or covered for PE lessons. Children should not wear make-up to school.
Children may be required to have shin pads, gum shields and football boots in order to participate in certain sporting activities.
Children should have a school book bag (not a rucksack style bag) to carry their reading books.
All clothing, including coats, should be clearly marked with the child’s name.
Items of clothing embroidered with the school logo are available to buy from:
Winkleigh Primary School Uniform can be purchased from Instant Images Embroidery
Order online: www.instantimagesembroidery.co.uk
46b South Street
Tel: 01805 938002
Find on Facebook