We are very fortunate to have our own kitchen providing freshly prepared and cooked meals to order.
School Meals need to be ordered and purchased in advance by midnight on the Saturday a week ahead. Meals cost £2.40 each, payment and meal bookings should be made through the School Gateway.
All children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are eligible to receive school meals free of charge thanks to the Universal Infant Free School Meals funding, provided by the government. We urge you to book a meal choice, even if you choose a Home Packed Lunch as meals are cooked to order
and not automatically provided.
Our menu meets the food standards.
- 1 or more portions of vegetables or salad as an accompaniment every day
- at least 3 different fruits, and 3 different vegetables each week
- an emphasis on wholegrain foods in place of refined carbohydrates
- an emphasis on making water the drink of choice:
- limiting fruit juice portions to 150mls
- restricting the amount of added sugars or honey in other drinks to 5%
- no more than 2 portions a week of food that has been deep fried, batter coated, or breadcrumb coated
- no more than 2 portions of food which include pastry each week